Saturday, November 7, 2009

There are somedays, when you feel blank...there's a strange kind of emptyness inside..and its kind of stubborn like me...i dont know...have i lost something?

I have a presentation on Monday...Right now I'm supposed to work on online help and usability ...but as usual I end up posting silly stuff...

I'm really curious that who reads my posts? Do they really understand what I want to say? Does it really matter? My narcissm is getting hold of me again...I'm going through my blog...sulk written all over...

Monday I will be in that room..giant screens...white boards...fat markers...the rectangular table...my colleagues with their questioning glances, busy taking down notes...and me standing on one end of the room...alone... trying to prove myself desperately...what am i trying to prove?

Please do not post your comments for this one...its just one of my weird vent out posts....Guess I'll delete it soon...

3 comments:

Supriya Dutta said...

nooooooooooooo........dont delete.........later sometime u will have a document the way u felt at some by-gone moments...the writings then might make u laugh or cry...but for sure..it will help u glance at some unnoticed and so called mundane and BLANK day in life... :)

Rajesh said...

Dont delete this .... might be routine stuff, but then this is what most of us feel some time or the other.. but never have the guts to accept.
Its basically that everyone has this pent up feeling of emptyness or wotever you call it, but then this is one moment where you are actually coming face to face with your true self. Dont delete this .. please

Rajesh said...

Don't delete this ... please ..
its something that everyone of us feels, but do not accept. This is the one moment where you are in touch with your true self. Let this be. Some time later you will probably understand that these words you have written are not the regular cosmetic stuff that people fill in their blogs, but your true feelings. Even if it is about a blank day in life.