Sunday, November 8, 2009

Have you ever begged for something...begged out of your own possessiveness...out of your own desire...out of compulsion of your own emotions...begged to make yourself wanted? have you ever begged helplessly...begged for something which you will never get? do you feel stuck...have you ever cried? felt alone? coiled inside yourself? wanted to speak but didnt have the right words? wanted someone to understand you..the you inside? wanted to hold that hand which was never yours...wanted to reach out but there was emptyness all around...?
where do these thoughts come from? why do we think? I picked up my phone again...thousands of names in the call list...hundreds of texts that filled my inbox...but there was hardly anyone whom I could call...I screamed inside the empty room...the mirrors reflected my helpless insanity...the marble floors wet with unreasonable tears...the room looks blurred now...its almost end of another day...like everyday...

2 comments:

Supriya Dutta said...

yeaa yeaa...i have begged for those things over and over again....but life moves on dudette....do not cry...laugh your heart out.. :)...if we dnt get what we hve begged remember we r destined to get yet better... :)

Rajesh said...

Well, it happened to me for a long time. Waiting for a phone call to come, but none comes. Then there are times when one feels lonely and wants some kind of conversation, company.. but doesnt get. I dont believe in destiny and stuff like that .... but your writing sure touched a chord somewhere ..