Saturday, July 2, 2022

What if I start all over all again

I had stopped blogging years back. Took me so many years to get back here and start scribbling again on a Monday morning. Its July 2022. I had scribbled my last post back in 2013. 9 years. I have changed a lot in these 9 years. I feel like I will start writing my next book , I feel like I will take another reel, I feel like what is the use of it all. But then there is always somewhere you start scribbling all over again. And as writers everything affects you so deeply that you feel like scribbling something about it but then something happens and you just stop writing. Abruptly. No words come out, Netflix seems the closest comfort. You meet people who write create drama and feel one day I will be able to write again. This is a calling for such days.

- To my words and careless confessions

Sarmi

No comments: