Sunday, May 31, 2009

....

Its just nothing that makes me bloggy tonite... I want to write something but not sure abt what... My face right now is greased with sweat, I have kohl smudged eyes and the lipstick has faded leaving a sticky feeling on my parched lips.... I was just watching Forrest Gump as Tom Hanks waited for his bus....then I surfed and shifted to "Fashion" ---Piggy Chops enacting the typical small town girl turning into a wannabe...then I moved on to DD 1 where some odd girls draped in horrible junk printed syntheic sarees, sporting white flowers on their bouffaunts(hope the spelling is right!) have participated in a weird fashion show!!! The judge is some known face small time actor who is asking typical age old questions like "Whats the definition of a proper human being"...Bullshit...God knows why beauty contest winners have to go through this ordeal! thats y i'm not there ;)

Finally when television seemed utterly frustrating I switched onto Orkut...the same old stuff...A list of updates which shows happy couples, friends stuffing their album with onsite memorabilia, people adding God knows what videos, people updating their profile...and a few boring scraps and friend requests: "Will you be my friend" ....
I opened my Gmail....My mailbox is loaded with forward mails like "A puzzle foryou" "Congrats, you've won $25000", " kinda mails...occassionally intercepted by "A has scrapped you" "B has tagged you" "C has sent you a friend request" "D f*d u"

Then I became bloggy...I wanted to write...But nothing came on my mind... I read the blogs by my fellow bloggers: God I stand nowhere... so whats the point of blogging!

So now I feel like calling up someone...I dont feel like blogging nemore....Lets c some other time may b.... God knows what I want...real "beauty contest" question in my life....!!!!

3 comments:

Supriya Dutta said...

probably at almost the same time i thought of calling you..bt then the same lame life with piggy chops in fashion and stuff like that just stopped me from discovering if at all i have something exciting to share with you or not and therefore i refrained myself from calling you.

TELEPATHY.....:D
so did u call up someone finally!!!

sarmistha said...

i tht of calling u... bt then...i got so lazy that i ddnt call nebody...!!!!

Dankest Cartoon said...

ohh...loved it...
now i know why u dont take my calls....

disinterest is all pervasive.....