Thursday, April 23, 2009

I need sleep!!!

I hate everything around me now…I’m sitting in an empty cubicle…I don’t know the people around me…The cubicle has boring shades of pink and green…. It has a number of yellow post its clutching its green background….An empty lavender bottle…A black fat phone…And a boring me!!!

I’m not in a mood to work… its Friday…My guy is pissed with me for God knows what…The temperature outside is enough to boil eggs as well as human beings…. …. My liquid lipstick is constantly sticking to my teeth…look at me ….voila! pink teeth on a hot sultry summer morning… I’m bored…Someone’s playing Bryan Adams somewhere…I need some sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep….

6 comments:

Supriya Dutta said...

My guy...i am sure he has reason enuff to b pissed off on u...u leave no stone unturned in your efforts of irritating people upside-down. Pink liquid Lipstick....:O:O.....

well..i stop..:P:P

Kolika C. said...

that sounded so me.... half way across the globe.... only my cubicle is gray and has 2 sides open... and cold freezes my empty "hand lotion". everyone's pissed. but I top it all. And I need sleep.
knowing, does it get any easier?

Nimo said...

Imagination is wings. The 80's post reflects yours.

Lustrously roseate.

May I suggest eliminating minor grammatical errors?

sarmistha said...

No...coz my blog is about my grammar...bt thanks for your suggestion!

Jenia said...

"boring me" thik i bolecho...khusi holam satti ta bujhecho atodin a..hee hee :)

Jenia said...

Jokes apart...please do something interesting too....u have so much potentiality that makes people even jealous about u....m nt asking to completely pay a bid-adieu to dis boring situation of life bt please give expression to d unique thoughts dat r solely urs...ur blog is a reflection of dat...bt aro baro ar besi kichu aro baroar beshi kore....request eta!!!